Becoming a Member
LHC is working to be a family oriented club. All immediate family members can enjoy all club activities with a card-holding member. They may also attend monthly meetings where 50/50 raffle, monthly fun or gift card and small gift chances can be purchased for $1 or less. The club also has trap shoots (for club member & family only) and turkey shoots now open to the public. We have a pistol and rifle range. This is a great place to teach family members how to shoot a gun safely. We also have a small archery range. We have a great wild game dinner with reverse raffle and side boards, gun raffles and general ticket prize giveaways and, of course, great food. There will be youth pheasant releases twice this year (November 3rd and 17th), which is a great place for your sun or daughter to learn the fun of hunting in a controlled area. We also have member pheasant releases on November 3rd (800 birds) & November 17th (400 birds).
- It is recommended that you attend a Club meeting prior to joining to become familiar with the Club, it’s members, and functions.
- Meetings are held at 7:30 pm the first Monday of each month except during the months of July, August and December.
- Meetings are held at the Lorain County Metro Parks Visitor Center located at 12882 Diagonal Road LaGrange, Ohio.
- New applicants are considered on a first come first served basis as openings become available.
- An application form can be printed online, see 1 below. Please fill out completely and submit with Initiation fee to the Membership Trustee, Joe Begich, (330)348-9291.All applicants must be a member in good standing of the National Rifle Association.
- A Liability Release and Understanding of the Club By-Laws forms require your approval and signature.
- After an initiation fee of $200 Annual dues are $75.00 per year and an additional five gun raffle tickets are sold at $10.00 each. The gun raffle tickets are yours to sell or keep with proceeds going to the LaGrange Hunt Club.
- Applications can be found online under the “open forums”, subject “Things to Remember”. Instructions to print the app are listed on the application.